Saturday, June 22, 2013

Birds and bees (originally written on May 13, 2010)

Bird: you are indeed a fast bee!

Bee: Well...gotta be one when chased by birds all the time!

Bird: I am not chasing anyone. I just ...happen to have big wings.

Bee: Every bird I meet says he has a big one. Tell me some thing new.

Bird: Like what?

Bee: Dude; don't u know anything that might impress a bee?

Bird: Ok...well...I read Paulo Coelho.

Bee: Oh yeah; when you so badly need a bee, the whole world will conspire to have a bee hive delivered to your nest.

Bird: Oh that reminds. I have a nest on the Marina. Isn't that impressive?

Bee: Now we are talking! So..

Bird: May be I shouldn't ask if its your place or mine...?

Bee: You are sooo naive. Anyways....marina it is.

Bird: Lets ride!

.......................

(kissing sounds)

Bird: Hmmm that was nice 

Bee: Really?

Bird: hmmmm

(more kissing sounds)

Bird: Can I just...eat you?

Bee: You naughty!!

(more sounds)

Bird: mmmmm (lights a cigarette)

Bee:.................

Bird: Ooops...sorry!! (burp)

Bee: Bastard! you actually ate ate everything except by head! I am gonna die soon!

Bird: I am really sorry :( Guess I was hungry!!

Bee: I thought you were horny :(

Bird: I mean...are you gonna die? Really?

Bee: Seen any bee flyin around with no wings, no body? You moron!

Bird: awww

Bee: See you in hell.

( Scene fades. Cutting crew sings " I just died in your arms tonight" in the background)


No comments:

The Great Plan

  “Everything happens for a reason” What? That has to be mankind’s vain effort to make sense of everything that happens around them. To ...